Mono Design Gate Valve
JDP also offer a gate valve with Electrofusion Sockets. It is a unique mono-design resilient-seated gate valve complete with electrofusion sockets designed into its body. This reduces both weight and installation time when connecting to Polyethylene pipe systems. Due to its singular mono design an unequalled strength of the valve is achieved.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 50% reduction in installation time
- Up to 50% weight reduction
- 50% reduction in face-to-face length compared to using flanged valves & stub flanges
- No screwed-on bonnet
- Spindle bearing fixed in housing via bayonet lock
- No bear thread at spindle bearing
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Mono design ensures utmost strength and a long service-life
- Electrofusion Sockets for PE100 SDR11 & SDR17
These unique design features permit 100% all-over epoxy powder coating, thus providing an unequalled corrosion protection according to the regulations of GSK, the Quality Association for Heavy Duty Corrosion Protection of Powder Coated Valves and Fittings.