What are pump stations?
Pump stations are used for pumping sewage to a main sewer drain, or treated effluent from a septic tank or treatment plant to a soakaway or watercourse.
JDP offers a comprehensive range of pump stations with single or twin pumps with float switches and high level alarm systems. For single dwellings to stations suitable for new housing estates are also available.
The correct sizing of the pump station is crucial to the performance as is the prevention of grease build up inside that plant.
Features & Benefits
Package pump stations are used for pumping crude sewage to a main sewer drain or treated effluent from a septic tank or treatment plant to a soak away or watercourse. Surface water drainage versions are also available.
Pump chambers are designed and built to suit the individual requirements of each application.
JDP offer the following different systems:
- Settled effluent pump set. (For pumping settled effluent to soakaway)
- Single crude pump station. (For pumping raw sewage from property to holding tank or main sewer pipe).
- Duel twin crude pump station (For pumping raw sewage from property to holding tank or main sewer pipe). With standby system. All pumping chambers are designed and built subject to type of application, distance to be pumped, and height/fall.
- Surface water pumping systems (for pumping surface water run-off from hard standings or roof areas. Careful calculation of the run-off areas is essential when sizing these pump stations).
The storage pumping system range is suitable for the following applications:
- Housing developments with up to 24hr storage requirements (10-500 houses)
- Commercial developments
- Industrial developments
- Hotels and restaurants
- Caravan and camping sites
The comprehensive range of quality pumps offers solutions for most applications. Pump sizes range from 0.35kW to 12kW for the standard package pumping system.
Pumping Main Range
|MDPE 12.5Bar||HPPE 10Bar|