JDP’s most popular fire hydrant is the squat Type 2 fire hydrant; for underground installation it complies with the requirements of BS 750 and features a stainless steel or gunmetal London round thread outlet. Type 2 and specialist above ground hydrants are also available.
Features & Benefits
- Fully maintainable
- Ductile iron construction
- Auto-frost drain valve as standard
- Corrosion resistant construction
- Stainless steel or gunmetal London round thread outlet
- Inlet flange PN10/16 drilling
- Kite marked and WRAS approved
The Type 2 fire hydrant is suitable for use with water and neutral liquids, to a maximum working pressure of 16 Bar, and between temperatures of -10ºC to +70ºC. Insulation is essential for temperatures of 0ºC and below. Also complies with BS EN 1074-6 for (potable) drinking water.
| Inlet Diameter