Marker Posts & Plates
JDP offer a range of marker posts and marker plates in standard and non-standard formats
to suit customer requirements.
Marker posts can be supplied in either reinforced precast concrete or self coloured high density fibre.
Reinforced precast concrete posts are available in several patterns and up to an overall height of 1500mm.
High Density fibre posts offer the advantages of rapid installation, no rusting or corrosion, colour permeated with UV shield to prevent fading.
As well as the most commonly used plates displaying H, WO, SV etc. Custom plates can easily be supplied to individual customer specifications / project requirements utilising any combination of size, colour or lettering.
Marker plates are made from heavy duty laminated plastic which can be fitted to walls, marker posts or most street furniture.
Features & Benefits
- Cold applied for safe and easy application
- Hand applied or by wrapping machine
- Fully effective from moment of application
- Effective in above or below ground and in water
- Permanently plastic, flexible and conformable
- Tolerant of indifferent surface preparation
- Easily removed and replaced for inspection
- Resists acid or alkali attack and ground movement
- Proven performance for over 60 years
- Onsite anti-corrosion protection to pipelines and fittings
- Repairing damaged coatings
- Protection of fittings in transit and storage
- General corrosion protect to buried metal components
|| Anti-Corrosion Tape
| Breaking Strength
|| 4N/mm average
| Breakdown voltage (double wrap)
|| 16kv minimum
| Resistance to cathodic disbanding (ASTM G8 30 day)
| Resistance to acids salts and alkalis
| Temperature range (application)
|| -5°C to 45°C
| Service Maximum
| Thickness (ASTM D1000)mm
| Weight (kg/m2)
| Roll Length (m)
| Roll Widths (mm)
|| 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 225, 300
| Primer coverage
| Priming solution coverage