The double eccentric butterfly valve conforms to BS EN 593 for regulating or isolating flows in pipelines up to DN2200. Manufactured from ductile iron, valves incorporate a positive retained resilient disc seal and either an integral or replaceable body seat. The valve has three unique attributes: less weight, more strength and lower torque.
Features & Benefits
- Double eccentric disc reduces seal wear and torque requirement
- Flat profile disc reduces head-loss across the valve
- Disc/shaft interface keyed and pinned
- European “long” body pattern to DIN 3230 pt 4
- 2 Mounting feet and ISO mounting flanges to optimize installation options
- Lifting points
- All materials WRAS approved
The integral seat design is for use on water treatment and water distribution lines where buried service is required.