Swing Check Valves are non return valves installed in pressure pipelines, used to check the reverse flow of liquid, by use of a swinging disc inside the fitting. Valves without a lever and weight fitting are only suitable for lower velocities.
Features & Benefits
- Resilient seated disc
- Lightweight ductile iron design
- Pre-fitted extended spindle
- Durable fusion bonded epoxy coated
- Highly adaptable lever & weight system
- Bolt opening for easy maintenance
- Corrosion resistant construction
- PN10 and PN16 drillings
These resilient seated swing check valves are suitable for use with potable water, raw water and sewage, to a maximum working pressure of 16 Bar, and between temperatures of -10ºC to +70ºC. Insulation is essential for temperatures of 0ºC and below.
|| Without Lever & Weight
|| With lever & Weight