What are No Dig Repair Kits?
Pipe Repair Kits together with packers provide a reliable and cost effective system for the permanent and watertight localised repair of sewers and drains by the No-Dig technique. By eliminating the need for costly and often disruptive excavation these kits save the contractor time and money.
Each Kit contains all the materials required for a single repair and by reducing both preparation time and wastage is a cost effective alternative to purchasing materials in bulk.
Features & Benefits
- Minimum disruption due to No-Dig application
- Quick and easy to use
- Permanent and watertight repair
- Reduces preparation time and wastage
- Pre-measured components ensures accurate mixing of resin
- Elimination of resin mixing buckets and measuring cable and wires cylinder
- System has German DIBt approval
- 50 year projected lifespan for the completed repair
- Bonds to most pipe materials.
- Repair of cracked, fractured and broken pipes, including clay, concrete, pitch fibre, asbestos cement, cast iron and PVCu pipes.
- Repair of pipe joints damaged by root intrusion or ground movement.
Each kit contains all the materials required for a single repair and by reducing both preparation time and wastage is a cost effective alternative to purchasing materials in bulk.
|2 part resin in separate bottles for ease of mixing and use|
|2 packer protection sleeves|
|Cable & wires|