JDP offers a range of cements for civil engineering, building applications, ready-mixed concrete, and concrete products.
Admixtures such as air-entraining mortar plasticizers, such as Febmix, designed to enhance the wokrability and freeze thaw resistance of brick and block laying mortars are also available from JDP.
Features & Benefits
- Consistent strength meeting all the conformity criteria in BS EN 197-1
- Compatible with admixtures
- For use as a bonding ingredient for mortar mix or concrete
Cements are quality assured with independent third party certification and carry a CE Mark.
Trial mixes are recommended to determine the optimum mix proportions. The cement content must be correct and the water: cement ratio as low as possible consistent with satisfactory placing, thorough compaction and effective curing. Refer to the following documents:
- BS EN 206-1: Concrete
- BS 8500: Concrete-Complementary British Standard to BS EN 206-1
- BS 5628: Part 3 Use of Masonry