JDP offer a range of fascia for use in new build, replacement or refurbishment, where boards can be used to cover existing timber. Contact your local JDP branch for details of the range available.
Features and Benefits
- Virtually no maintenance
- Comprehensive range of colours
- Easy to install
- Durability in all conditions
- Good insulating properties
- Finishing rooflines on domestic buildings
- Provide ventilation to roof space in accordance to Building Regulations
Class 1 fire rating in accordance with BS476: Part 5 1979 & BS476: Part 7 1997.
- Boards should only be fixed at temperatures between 0ºC and 30ºC.
- A 5mm gap to be allowed for thermal movement at joints and at box ends.
- Use adequate length of nails/pins.
- Only secure boards to sound timber.
- Fixings should be at a maximum of 600mm.