JDP offers a range of extruded polypropylene and woven polyester geogrids, which are widely accepted as giving the best performance and longer-lasting results for soil reinforcement.
Extruded geogrids, such as Tenax fall into two categories to suit a wide variety of applications: the mono-orientated TT range (strength in one direction) offers the ideal solution for the construction of embankments and earth walls that are stable at inclinations of up to 80º.
The bi-orientated LBO range (strength in both directions) offers extremely high performance for ground stabilisation in road construction.
Woven geogrids offer high strength at low elongation and are available as a bi-axial geogrid (strength in both directions) and as a uni-axial geogrid (strength in one direction). These geogrids offer cost savings against extruded geogrids where such a high performance is not required.
Whatever the nature of your project, JDP will give you expert advice in selecting, the appropriate product and offer cost effective solutions.
Features and Benefits
- Tensile reinforcement
- Distribute loads more effectively
- Increases the bearing capacity of soft sub-soil
- Provides the lateral confinement required to prevent the pumping of sub-grade fines – increasing longevity and reducing the need for maintenance
- Extruded polypropylene geogrids have an open structure with rigid ribs and junctions that create a more efficient interlocking action between the geogrid and the fill to give improved performance
- Paved and unpaved roads
- Airport runways
- Industrial yards
- Embankment foundations over soft soil
- Retaining wall and steep slope construction
- Railroad ballast reinforcement
- Soil reinforcement of building foundations
|| 4m x 50m Tennax 220
|| 4m x 50m Tennax 330
|| 4m x 50m Tennax 440