JDP supply a range of damproof membranes (DPM), polyethylene membranes for use in solid concrete ground floors that are not subject to hydrostatic pressure, to protect buildings against water from the ground.
Features and Benefits
- High resistance to puncture
- Supplied in rolls
- Ease of joining or overlapping
- Tough reliable material
- Concrete floors to protect buildings against damp / water from the ground
Manufactured in accordance to BBA certification.
|| BBA DPM Blue 250MU 4m x 25m
|| BBA DPM Blue 300MU 4m x 25m
|| BBA DPM Blue 500MU 4m x 12.5m
|| DPM Jointing Tape 75mm x 33m
- Should be in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and Clause 11 of CP 102: 1973, the relevant clauses of BS 8000-4: 1989.
- Unless the base is smooth a surface blinding of soft sand (or similar material) should be used to prevent puncturing during installation or when the concrete or screed is being placed. Sheets must be clean and
free from dirt and grease.
- Adjacent sheets should be overlapped by at least 150 mm and should be bound with mastic strips and sealed with 100 mm wide girth jointing tape.
- Alternatively, when it is not possible to keep the sheet dry, a double-welded fold should be formed using at least 300 mm of the membrane. It is essential that the fold be held in position prior to placing the concrete,
e.g. by weighting with bricks.